Who am I?
My name is Barbara Nehring. To be encountered by the realization of my knowledge boundaries in the education of my dogs, I was motivated to get intensively with the nature and the learning behavior of the dog
Training for dog trainer with a focus on behavioral therapy in Dog Coach Institute Berlin, with Enrico Lombardi.
In over 400 hours of training in theory and practice, I was able to expand my knowledge and learn many new things. The practical training in the field of dog behavior correction was carried out in “Tiertafel eV Berlin” and the education as dog trainer (specialization in behavior therapy) in “Dog Coach Institute Berlin” (Lecturer Enrico Lombardi).
I am in possession of a certificate issued in accordance with “Hundeverordnung der Länder” (the State Dog Act).
Barbara NehringDog Trainer
– The History of behavioral sciences
– Domestication of dogs
– The dog’s learning behavior / learning processes
– Body language
– Comparison with natural behavior
– Treatment principles / methods
– Nature and breed characteristics
– Rational and emotional influences
– Human to dog Communication
– The sense organs and sensory perception
– The musculoskeletal system and its diseasesn
– Internal and external injuries
– Practical exercises
– Pain recognition
– The emergence and treatment of aggression
– Appropriate nutrition from naturopathic perspective
– Act to fight dangerous dogs
– Dog law and regulations
– Legislation on dog ownership
– Hunting, nature conservation and forest laws
– Construction and design of courses
– Market Analysis
(dog trainer, author, founder HTS)
Diese gewaltfreie Methode erleichtert die Kommunikation mit Tieren, fördert ihre Ausbildung und bietet eine Form der Hilfe im Fall von Verhaltensproblemen sowie bei Krankheit oder Rekonvaleszenz.
(Buchautorin “Das große Spielebuch für Hunde”,”Einfach Schnüffeln”)