Troubleshooting – behavioral advice – Dog Training
Misunderstandings in the communication between dogs and humans can be problematic and can lead to behavioral problems, such as:
– Aggression toward other dogs and people
– Problems when alone
– Fear (while driving, of certain sounds, etc.)
– Long, unwanted barking
– bad habits in domestic environments (filth, stealing from tables, nibbling, etc.)
My method includes:
1. I will visit you at home where I will take a look at the interaction between you and
your dog. Together we will take a look at places where problems occur.
2. I’ll analyze the misbehavior.
3. I’ll create an individual training program.
4. I’ll teach you hands-on exercises in which we will work on practical application and
5. I will show you ways in which you can apply this training into everyday life.
If you want, we can talk about your dog’s nutrition (for free). Malnutrition can lead to misbehavior of the dog.
– I manage a dog in my already full daily routine?
– I can then no longer go on holiday? What if something happens to the dog?
– Can I give the dog what it needs?
– I don’t want hair all over my house?
– Will I make it to train a dog ?
By answering these and subsequent questions, I’ll gladly help you!
– What dog breed is right on the basis of species-specific behaviors to you and what living conditions are appropriate?
– What does a dog cost each month?
– What are the pros and cons of a female or a male ?
– How do I recognise a too aggressive ( dominant ) or destructive ( submissive ) dog. If the puppy is too timid or even negative pre Coins . How do I know the balance, such as a curious and healthy dog ?
– How do I know if my puppy comes from a Breeding farm for dogs or by responsible breeders
– How do I feed my dog well?
Your dog will accompany you around 10-15 years of your life !
I give you important information so the start of your life together is a happy and positive one.
What kind of food is ideal for dogs, and what food is less ideal or even poisonous?
What are the pros and cons of dry food, canned food or fresh meat diets (Barfen)?
What is to be taken into account when it comes to the composition of dogfood?
I advise you gladly!
A selective and controlled introduction to different situations such as interaction with other people, environmental stimuli which they encounter everyday is very important.
Your puppy will be
– Travelling on public transport
– Driving in the car
– Going in elevators
– Getting to know horses , cyclists , joggers
– at Kindergarten groups
– In restaurants
– Having contact with other people and other dogs
– Experiencing loud noises
– Swimming (summer only )
and much more introduced .
You will learn
– How to teach your dog something
– How to give him clear rules
– How to build a trusting relationship & bond
– The ideal diet for your dog
– Basic knowledge of body language
– Basic knowledge of legislation on dog ownership .
Correction of behaviors :
If your puppy has already developed negative characteristics, I will show you how you can correct them.
I’ll show that you can do more with your dog than just playing with balls and throwing sticks.
Some things can be done in nature, and some in domestic environments (so that in case of bad weather there is always the ‘bad weather program’).
I’ll show you how to get rid of these.
– Chewing on objects
– Stealing food from garbage cans or from the table
– Unclean behavior, such as leaving footprints
– Calling for attention by barking or nipping
– Bothering guests
– Barking at the fence
– Begging for food or attention.
Malnutrition can also lead to misbehavior of the dog. We analyze your dog diet and if necessary, I recommend you a high quality dog food.
I’ll analyze the problem or misbehavior, I’ll create a therapy- or training plan and will explain this both in theory and practice.
I’ll analyze your dog and work on an therapy/ training plan for behavior correction.
Its important that dog owners communicate with anxious dogs in a particular way.
I’ll show you what this type of communication involves. You will see that this will gradually make your dog more confident, more relaxed and happier.
I’ll show you how you can change this behavior step by step and how you can make your dog feel good and relaxed when he is home alone.
Also, dietary counseling is part of the plan. Malnutrition can also lead to misbehavior of the dog.