I specialize in helping with basic education, learning how to be alone without stress, training for leashes, dog barking when guests visit or when your apartment bell rings and feeding your dog. I can also prepare you very well for the theoretical (certificate of competence) and practical exam for the Berlin dog handler license.
Problem solving - behavioral counseling - dog training
Misunderstandings in the communication between dog and human can lead to problem behaviour up to behavioural disorders, such as
Aggression against conspecifics and humans
Problems with being alone (separation anxiety)
Fears (when driving a car, of certain noises etc.)
unwanted continuous barking
domestic bad habits (uncleanliness, stealing from the table, nibbling, etc.)
My work as a dog trainer in Berlin includes
I'll come to your house and watch you and your dog interact.
The first hour (getting to know each other) lasts max. 120 min.
I analyse any misconduct.
I check whether the dog has the optimal biochemical basis through its nutrition
I explain general basics in communication with dogs and their ability to learn and we work out rules of behaviour.
Together we will visit places where the problems occur (maybe not at the first meeting). If it fits thematically, I also like to use my dog.
I work out practical exercises with you and train with you the application and the right timing.
I will show you possibilities how you can take over this training into your everyday life.
For many topics I have written down a summary, which I will hand over to you after the lesson. If desired, a nutritional consultation will take place. We will talk about the nutrition of your dog. I will explain and show you which composition is good and bad for your dog. An incorrect nutrition can lead to misbehaviour of the dog.
Before buying a dog
– I manage a dog in my already full daily routine?
– I can then no longer go on holiday? What if something happens to the dog?
– Can I give the dog what it needs?
– I don’t want hair all over my house?
– Will I make it to train a dog ?
– What does a dog cost each month?
– What are the pros and cons of a female or a male ?
– How do I recognise a too aggressive ( dominant ) or destructive ( submissive ) dog. If the puppy is too timid or even negative pre Coins . How do I know the balance, such as a curious and healthy dog ?
– How do I know if my puppy comes from a Breeding farm for dogs or by responsible breeders
– How do I feed my dog well?
The right diet is not just an important base for your dog’s health, also misbehavior and lack of energy may be due to a poor diet!If your dog is overweight, I will create a nutrition plan. Your dog should obviously not be hungry!
The Puppy Training
Everything the puppy undergoes in his socialization phase ( up to the 16th week of life ) , characterizes him for his whole life !
A selective and controlled introduction to different situations such as interaction with other people, environmental stimuli which they encounter everyday is very important.
– Travelling on public transport
– Driving in the car
– Going in elevators
– Getting to know horses , cyclists , joggers
– at Kindergarten groups
– In restaurants
– Having contact with other people and other dogs
– Experiencing loud noises
– Swimming (summer only )
and much more introduced .
You will learn
– How to teach your dog something
– How to give him clear rules
– How to build a trusting relationship & bond
– The ideal diet for your dog
– Basic knowledge of body language
– Basic knowledge of legislation on dog ownership .
Correction of behaviors :
If your puppy has already developed negative characteristics, I will show you how you can correct them.
Dog language and expression
Dogs possess a very clear and simple language. You just have to learn this, like any other language!I will explain the basics of dog language and I will show you how it works in practice (either in a domestic environment or while walking with your dog outside).
Activities with your dog strengthen the bond between you and your dog. He is balanced and does not need substitutes like barking at the fence, nibbling on furniture.In addition, the dog can develop his personality when he is being challenged. He is not bored, and his intelligence is encouraged.
Domestic (and other) bad habits
If the dog develops bad habits at home, living together can be put to the test!These bad habits can be very diverse.
– Stealing food from garbage cans or from the table
– Unclean behavior, such as leaving footprints
– Calling for attention by barking or nipping
– Bothering guests
– Barking at the fence
– Begging for food or attention.
When a dog barks a lot, either at home or while walking outside, this can have many causes.You will have to show me in what situations your dog shows this behavior.
Even dogs are afraid
At Home Alone
Does your dog bring damage to your furniture, your clothes or even to yourself?Your dog barks, whines, drools or defecate when you leave him alone?
The aggressive dog
In order to treat aggression, it’s important to recognizing where this aggression is based.I’ll analyze your dog and develop a plan to change this behavior. Thereby I will obviously support you with the implementation of this plan.
Also, dietary counseling is part of the plan. Malnutrition can also lead to misbehavior of the dog.